Zone 5 is seeking an experienced interface designer/front-end developer, on a freelance basis.
- Designing clean, intuitive, responsive web page layouts that focus on the user experience
- Developing functional prototypes/wireframes of proposed interface elements
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with content-management system integration (Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience using webfonts (Typekit, Google fonts, etc.)
- Proven ability to create user-centered solutions
- Proficient in information design including page mapping and user flows
- Experience in responsive UI design and mobile UI design
- Ability to work with internal teams, including creative, PR, marketing, and web
- Strong problem solving and communications skills
Local candidates preferred. If you think you’re a fit, send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.